Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Blog: T's (mis) Adventures 2.0

Captivating and original title......I know, ha. Well, after much thought and consideration (not really, it's raining and I don't feel like going anywhere) I'm restarting my blog! I started one in 2009: "T's (mis) Adventures" to chronicle my start and struggle of my budding pursuit in triathlon. I kept up with it for a few months and just forgot about it honestly. I deleted that blog sometime ago but a short recap: finished a handful of triathlons up to the half Ironman distance, 5k's, 10k's, 15k, half marathon running events, bike rallies and an open water swim race.

My new blog won't be so detailed in triathlon and training but more so of my life and random adventures in general. I think that is where I got bored with the previous blog was because the details of training aren't that exciting. If I was a pro or an elite age grouper it might be a different story, but let's be honest, most people don't want to hear the intricate calorie intake, interval sets, mileage, pace, ect of a middle of the packer. *Yawn* Hell, I don't even want to blog about it. Sooooo.....this time around I'll be blogging about my adventures in life. Traveling, random activities, and yes....maybe even my love life (or lack of one, ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment